We are pleased to welcome you as a new member of the Calvary Alumni Association. You will see that being a member of the Calvary Family brings you the following opportunities to stay involved and connected:
- Register & connect with others through the Alumni Directory
- Connect with the online community for job listings, mentorships, and other connections.
- Attend Alumni Events
- Meet up with Calvary Alumni on your campus for a shared meal, coffee, walk or prayer. We want you to be supported through the season of college and beyond. Be an alumni leader/Campus Host and strengthen the Calvary family by helping us coordinate these on-campus events. SEE Volunteer Opportunities Page to be a Campus Host
- Become a trusted guide for a current CCHS students and Calvary alum as they explore where God is leading them to college. Help students discover your college campus through a personal tour, coffee, or phone call as they pursue their college dreams. SEE Volunteer Opportunities Page to be a Campus Mentor
- Join the Young Alumni Council (Classes of 2011-2017) to connect with classmates, build leadership skills, and serve your Alma Mater. JOIN NOW