ParentsWeb is a private and secure, online parent portal that allows parents to see academic information specific to their children, while protecting private information.
All you need is an Internet-capable computer to view information such as:
- Daily Grades
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards
- Lesson Plans
- Missing Assignments
- School Calendar
- School Announcements
- Teacher Email Addresses
- Other Useful School Information
To log in to an existing account, click on this ParentWeb Login link.
To Create a New ParentsWeb Account:
- First, the school must have your email address to register you in the system.
- Go to the school site at calvaryschools.org and choose “Parents Web.”
- Enter CALCS-CA into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application/enrollment to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- You may login at ParentWeb Login and follow the prompts to your child’s information.
If you have any problems, please call 714-662-7485.