CCHS Library Used Book Sale
Each year during Open House Week, we have our annual USED BOOK SALE. This is a great time to get some good books at extremely reasonable prices while you are supporting our CCHS Library. All funds earned from this fundraiser are used to purchase new books and resources for use by our students and staff.
Used books for sale consist of ones that have been donated which we cannot use or that have been “weeded” from our own Library. All used books are 25 cents each or a Bag of Books is $1.00 (we supply the bag). What a great deal!
SALE hours are 7:30 AM-4:30 PM (Mon/Tues/Fri), 7:30 AM-3:30 PM (Wednesday) and 7:30 AM-3:00 PM & 5:00 PM-9 PM (Thursday) during Open House Week. We hope you will have a chance to stop by, browse, and find some good reads and some good deals.
Enter our Annual CCHS Library BookMark Contest. The contest coincides with Open House and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will win gift certificates, as well as having their art in print! Your design can reflect a general theme, genre, or even a specific book as long as it is appropriate for our library. Entry forms can be picked up in the Library.
- Contest Dates: Feb. 14- March 3
- Entries Due: Friday, March 4 by 3:30 PM in the Library
- Purpose: To encourage reading
- Possible Themes: “Fantasy”, "Mystery”, "Wild Adventures”, etc.
- Format: B/W or Color drawing or Computer Graphic
- Judging: Blind judging by committee
- 1st Place = $25 Gift Card
- 2nd Place = $10 Gift Card
- 3rd Place = $5 Gift Card
Winning Entries will be announced on Wednesday, March 15th and displayed in the Library during Open House.